2007年2月5日星期一

.....in the 3 day

Because my PC had a fault, so I use my ThinkPad to work. miserable ThinkPad...to work six hours every day

Two months ago, I developed a The English natural language search engine recognition. Recently, I developed a The Chinese natural language search engine, will be open to use....

I intend pair of Air Max One, Nike Air Max 1 Premium " Air You Breathe Pack " (black /white / medium grey)...errrrr,I don't wanna...sold out...

the Transformers movie is so cooool
I m very interested in robots
in my childhood,I have loved the Transformers toys and catoons
so....in 2007,The Transformers movie...that is really excited!
I bought a DVD - The Pianist
The Pianist is a great movie,I think so
This is a true story,adapted from a novel
ummmm.....the German slaughter of the Jews,gruesome....
I recommend this movie


没有评论: